Sunday, August 25, 2024

Wii Bowling Started - Birthdays - Special Visitor

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  91  Lo 74)

I'm staying busy and the calendar is filling up for September. I'm working on crochet orders for Christmas and still working on the penguin puzzle which is coming along nicely with the "village help".  John and Del searching for pieces.

Monday and Wednesday is now WII bowling. I won't give scores unless it's 300.  My average fluctuates a lot and it's just for fun, not cut throat. I do enjoy it.

The rest of the week was basically the same thing. I had my chiropractor appointment on Thursday which was desperately needed. My hip dislocates and I can barely move at times. Once it's reset I'm good to go. It rained a couple times which makes the joints of everything hurt, but goes away when bad weather goes away. Now that you know the health aspects, I'll say no more. 

This is the month of birthdays and anniversaries for the family. I'm glad to have a calendar on the phone to keep up. We also had a birthday for Rosie which was fun.  Rosie's birthday and Mickie presenting the cake.                          

                                            It doesn't get any better than this. All chocolate.
Saturday was special. I had a neighbor at Scott AFB in the 80's and we did a lot together. I happened to see her on Facebook and sent a message for her birthday. She wrote back and said it wasn't her birthday, but good to hear from me and was on her way to Pensacola. I'm only an hour away so we made arrangements for lunch today. We went to Pedro's, one of my favorite restaurants. We caught up on what we've been doing in our lives and she left later in the late afternoon. THANK YOU NATALIE for coming this way.
I went to the lounge for a couple hours then home for the normal nightly zoom. 
Thank you for everyone that reads the blog. It means so much to me. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so great seeing you again, Dee and I hope we can see each other more frequently in the future. We at least have to keep in touch.

New Month - Entertainment - Puzzle

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi 80   Lo  72)  Rain most of the day A new month has started, getting closer to the cruise in November and then it's Ch...