Saturday, February 11, 2023

Passing Time - Playing with Website

 Shiloh, IL  (Hi  46  Lo 26)  

It's 19 days till I move to Florida. I keep using things out of the boxes I've packed, no longer do I seal up a box after packing. At least I'm doing a good job knowing where the box is located that I need. I'm stuck on packing anything more without totally living out of boxes. I've been having problems getting the electric setup in Florida. I have an account but I can't get to it. I called a couple times yesterday for help and found out their site is down and the first call the lady didn't realize it. Now I have 3 different accounts but at least hopefully the power will be on starting Monday. I called the Village office to be sure the thermostat will be set for temperature that suits the weather conditions, she suggested 70 so maintenance is to go check it out. I didn't want to have a high bill when I'm not there yet. 

This week I mainly watched everything possible to learn the guitar chords. I love the Travis picking method. It's going to take work with the old mind  and fingers of mine. 

I didn't do a lot this week, but I did get some items crocheted for an order. I'm also working on a new blog for the items I've made through the years. This is this weeks items. 

                           I learned a new stitch. The half donut, makes nice curves for this Weiner dog. 
I'm glad to have crocheting to pass time, it's too cold to do anything outside and nothing out that I need anyway. I can only play the guitar a few minutes before fingers are too sore. 

Thursday, I went to hospice to work. I'm setting up sample files and worked on mailings. I have two more weeks to go. I'm trying to get things setup for an easier way to just copy and make up folders for the next person. I'll miss that place but it's not like Fla, I have to work around snowy/icy days. I'm also not fond of going out in the cold, which to me is anything less then 75. 

I wanted to change the website for a new beginning to a new life. I thought I lost it totally for awhile but got it back to almost the way it was. I decided to take out a few side items, but left it mostly like it was, so much for a big change. 

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...