Saturday, November 9, 2019

Resting Up - More Rehab - Crochet

Auburndale, FL (Hi  86 Lo 79)

It took a few days to rest up from the craft fair last weekend. I also had to go back to the doctor for a foot check on the badly pulled tendon. I overdid it over the weekend but I knew that would happen. I stayed off the foot almost all week and put ice on it and took IBProfen. It's getting better so just have to be careful on how much I walk for the next week.

I'm still in rehab from the replacement knee back in 2016. It seems to be worse then first evaluated. I have ACL Lexity, Postive Anterior for those that know knees. I'm waiting to hear from the surgeon to see what I should do with rehab. At the moment today was my last day. I still have the compound creme to use with my tens machine. Whew, it's NOT the golden years, that's for sure.

Since I couldn't do anything else, I crocheted, a lot. I'm doing orders from people from the craft fair.
Mermaid

Dog for our neighbor, looks just like their dog Sophie.

This little guy is very popular.

I did work at hospice on Monday and Friday. There's been less patients so I worked on computer stuff learning some new procedures. I'm going to add a day or two at the beginning of the year.

No comments:

No WIFI - Painting - Yard Cleanup - Pensacola

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi 79   Lo 61)  We changed to daylight savings time on Sunday. Moving up an hour doesn't bother me as much as moving bac...