Friday, October 11, 2019

Birthday Party - Crocheting

Auburndale, FL (Hi 88  Lo 66)         The chatroom at 8:30pm Eastern

I hope we're done with the 90's temperature. It's even lower humidity today. This was a very quiet week.

I've been fighting an ear infection. Doctor said it was a good one. I think it's from the tooth that I had a root canal in August. It never has quit hurting and he didn't do anything with it the two other times I've been in to see him. I have another appointment next week and I'm not leaving till something gets done or go to someone that knows what he's doing. I've had this trouble before. The last time I had so much trouble I had the tooth pulled. I hate to do that, but it's an option.

One of gals in the community had a birthday so we celebrated that on Tuesday night. Happy birthday to Diane. Let's do it again next year.














Diane and Diane, Cindy

Fun by the canal. There's a great blue heron that stays close to the canal daily. The smaller alligator has been around all week.  I was watching the blue heron and the alligator came up and just watched the bird. It never did get near the bird, but it's so fun to watch. I got a picture of the bird but not the alligator it doesn't show up in the picture since all you can see is the tip of it's nose.

I did work at hospice Tuesday and Friday, played cards on Wednesday and Thursday. The rest of the time was crocheting. I had an order from a lady to make a mouse. Here's the picture she sent and what I made.

I have a few more items to make before the craft fair on November 2.

No comments:

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...