(Avon Park, FL) Hi 79 Lo 58 -- I'm trying to get into the habit of playing shuffleboard every morning to get my body warmed up for my daily walk. This morning Kathleen and I went for our last walk with Judy before she and Jimmy leave the park tomorrow and head back north.
After lunch Jim and I we went to the clubhouse for the weekly technology meeting. Today's subject was how to take better pictures with digital cameras. Jim already knows most of what was taught, but he went with me anyway. Bernie, a park resident, did a great job teaching.
After the class I couldn't resist taking a picture of several people in the pool. Not bad for late January, eh?
Ahhh, paradise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Comments Should Show up - Labor Day Luncheon - Tribute to Jim
Shalimar, FL (Hi 90 Lo 76) I had someone tell me the comments did not work on the blog. I think it's all changed and they should sho...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 86 Lo 70) Being back home and being sick is a good thing. It's sinuses not liking the change of temperature. I los...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
2 comments:
Now is hard to believe but then you are in Florida.
Florida has been better than Arizona where we usually spend the winter and Kansas City area where we are this winter.
Post a Comment