(Avon Park, FL) Hi 79 Lo 58 -- I'm trying to get into the habit of playing shuffleboard every morning to get my body warmed up for my daily walk. This morning Kathleen and I went for our last walk with Judy before she and Jimmy leave the park tomorrow and head back north.
After lunch Jim and I we went to the clubhouse for the weekly technology meeting. Today's subject was how to take better pictures with digital cameras. Jim already knows most of what was taught, but he went with me anyway. Bernie, a park resident, did a great job teaching.
After the class I couldn't resist taking a picture of several people in the pool. Not bad for late January, eh?
Ahhh, paradise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
2 comments:
Now is hard to believe but then you are in Florida.
Florida has been better than Arizona where we usually spend the winter and Kansas City area where we are this winter.
Post a Comment