Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Reading, TV, Games, and Blogs

(Destin, FL) Hi 81 Lo 60 -- The title above just about sums up our usual "down" day. It's our last day in Destin, so we spent it hanging around the rig. Destin is one of those places we hate to leave, but we know we'll be back.

I thought today would be a great day to go to the pool, but it never got real sunny. It was cloudy and hazy. Jim handed me the remote control and told me today the TV was mine, so I spent most of the day catching up on all my recorded shows that have piled up since we've been on the go so much. I didn't move except to get food, and as you know in an RV that doesn't mean moving very far. :)

Jim read most of the day. He did dump the tanks and took his truck to fill up with diesel. We're all set for our move to Jacksonville in the morning.

I played a lot of games with friends today. Apparently a lot of my friends were home and looking for something to do. That's always fun. I got a few blogs read. It's great to see where people are moving to now that it's getting cooler up north. It won't be long our Canadian friends will be coming down for the summer.

There's not much to say when you do very little, but I'm glad I had a day to just catch up. Tonight Jim will be watching the presidential debate while I'm in the chat room.

No comments:

Indian Flute Festival - Cinco de Mayo

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi   78   Lo  71) Sunday I went with Lois and Debbie to the Native American Musical Echoes Flute Festival. It was windy and...