Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ahhhhhh, Finally a Massage

(Gulfport, MS) Hi 85 Lo 64 -- We didn't have anything planned today except my massage. I've been having headaches from a muscle in my shoulder. It comes and goes, but if I keep up with massages it doesn't bother me. It's been a long time since I've had one, so yesterday I made an appointment for today. This gal was fabulous and knew what pressure to use on my tight and knotted muscles. I felt a lot better when I left. If you're in Gulfport, MS and need a good massage I'll recommend Modest Massage Therapy in downtown Gulfport.

Jim and I both got fueled up our vehicles for tomorrow's move to Destin, FL. We grilled out tonight. We've been eating out more than usual so we have a lot of food in the freezer that we need to start eating. I hope to get some fresh seafood while in Florida next week.

We've had a nice visit here on the Mississippi gulf coast, but it's time to move on.

No comments:

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...