Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Movie Day

(Avon Park, FL) Hi 81 Lo 63 --  It was a very fast morning, and by the time we finished our morning routine of blogs, news, and emails it was lunchtime. After we got a bit to eat we headed to the Lakeshore Mall theater to see the movie Safe House.










I really like Denzel Washington, and so does Jim. There was a LOT of close up, fast moving action which makes my stomach queezy, so for part of the movie I had to close my eyes. I get the same reaction when I play some fast action games on the computer. I've learned not to play them any more. It was a fun movie with a lot of explsions and chases. Jim liked it to for the espionage type action.

When we got home we had a nice quiet evening after dinner. Thanks for leaving comments.




5 comments:

TravelingLongdogs said...

My son and daughter-in-law just saw that movie too and liked it a lot. Looks like you are having beautiful weather there too. It was over 80 here today and tomorrow will be 85. Of course, it will drop to 65 on Friday--such is spring.

http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com

Jim and Sandie said...

We don't go to the movie very often but this sounds like one we might want to rent and watch at home.

Donna W. said...

last move I saw was Polar Express.
I have always said I never thought when I was in my 20's that an afternoon nap would be such a treat !

Karen and Al said...

We do like an occasional afternoon nap too...but we like happy hour too.

Trouble is finding enough time in the day to get it all done!

squawmama said...

We don't get to the movies very much ~ we wait for it to come out to rent or buy... Glad you enjoyed it!
Have fun & Travel safe
Donna

Summer Agenda - Changes in Schedule - Council - Pour Painting

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  83  Lo  64) This is the last week before the summer agenda. The bowling has ended till August and different summer activ...