Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Movie Day With the Moms

(Raleigh, NC) Hi 85 Lo 57 -- I got up early and so glad I did.  We had calls all morning from friends wanting to visit or set up dinner dates.  I left for my doctor's appointment, and on the way I stopped by Jeff's to pick up my freshly re-formatted laptop.  I'm looking forward to trying out Windows 7.  Although my appointment was scheduled for 10:00 I never saw the doctor till 11:15.  That always drives me nuts, I HATE waiting.  I played Angry Birds and Words With Friends (Scrabble).  I'm so glad I have a Droid smart phone. The appointment was a great one. I lost 15 pounds since I was there in October.  Everything on the blood work was great, so I'm good to go for another six months.


After my appointment I went back to the RV to pick up Jim and head over to my mom's. Jim's mom Alberta and her sister Roberta are in town for the week, and they drove over to my mom's where we all met to talk for a couple of hours.  Then we all went to see the movie "African Cats."  What a great family movie!  If you go to see it be sure to stay through the credits.  They're very amusing.

After the movie we went to Ci-Ci's Pizza Buffet for dinner. We all had a great time visiting and eating all we wanted.  Mom and I will be leaving Friday to fly to St. Louis to see my sister, so after we took mom home we stopped at the grocery store to get Jim some food to eat over the weekend.  Then it was back to our home on wheels for a relaxing evening.

2 comments:

Speedy said...

Still here in Louisiana...Missed all the storms so far.

Karen and Al said...

Congrats on the wright loss and good results on your tests!

I love my Droid too!

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...