Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nice Rainy Day

(Wauchula, FL) - It started raining early this morning and didn't completely stop till late afternoon.  I mentioned in yesterday's blog how there are areas of Florida that are experiencing critical water shortage, so we were glad to get some rain.  Maybe the grass will green up some.

We didn't do much of anything today. Jim watched a recorded movie and I worked on computer stuff.  I mostly worked on the 2011 budget.  We haven't played shuffle board since last weekend.  We're hoping to play tomorrow if the weather is better.

I received an email today from Karen, a reader from Lakeland, FL (and a fellow Carriage owner).  She has a new blog.  Please check it out here.  Thanks Karen, we'll meet up soon.

It's been a great kick back day. The temperature was 71 today.  (I'll be adding the day's high temperature to the blog for my records from now on).

1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

Sometimes ya just need a day like that!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

No WIFI - Painting - Yard Cleanup - Pensacola

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi 79   Lo 61)  We changed to daylight savings time on Sunday. Moving up an hour doesn't bother me as much as moving bac...