(Fair Oaks, IN) - I finally got a good nights sleep, all it took was to put more air in the bed. We did have a storm go through but wasn't enough to keep us awake.
We both caught up on blogs and I worked on labeling the tons of pictures I've taken the past few days. I sorted them and backed them all up to the external drive, so that's all done. Jim went for a long walk and I took a short one this morning.
We haven't been to the movies in quite awhile and there are a few out that we want to see, so today we went to see Toy Story 3. It's really cute and we both shed some tears at the end. We graded it "three hankies." :) Hard to believe a computer-generated animated movie can be that emotional. They sure make it realistic.
There were a few items we needed so we stopped at Walmart, then went for ice cream at Culver's. (Yes, Culver's again!)
I got online to find some geocaches around the area and will load them in the GPS, so when we're out we can look for them.
We didn't do much today, but that's what being retired is all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...

2 comments:
I would have never thought that Toy Story would be a tear jerker?
Sounds like a good day! including the ice cream.
Our daughter is a toy story fan and said it was really really good too.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment