We both slept so good last night, that's very unusual. It rained but that didn't keep us awake and we're liking the sound on the roof. I took pictures of the clouds last night as the storms went through.
We both caught up on blogs this morning. Our son and grandkids came over for the afternoon to watch the NASCAR race. The kids were more interested in a movie. I brought my little TV with the DVD with us just because I really like it for something extra if needed. We put it to use today watching a movie IRobot. I had seen it before but it was good watching it again with the little ones. I shouldn't say "little" ones, they're more adult like than adults. We have a great time together. We won't see them again till Tuesday.
It rained off and on all day so we didn't get to walk outside or do geocaching. We're hoping to do that before we leave the area with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 86 Lo 70) Being back home and being sick is a good thing. It's sinuses not liking the change of temperature. I los...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
1 comment:
Oh how fun to have your grandkids come to your House On Wheels... I bet they really enjoyed checking it all out.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment