Friday, November 20, 2009

One Friday Left at Work - Psychology Info


With only one Friday left, I thought the boss would do the weeklies, but that's not the case. I got the weeklies started then did another small project to have ready for 2010. I also got another marketing pamphlet out. That's the problem with owning your own business, you do it all. I'm so glad I didn't take that route.

I've been thinking of something the last few days that I thought I'd share. I took several psychology classes in college a few years back and something that was taught has been prevalent the last few weeks. It takes time and deep thought to get to know about yourself.

"If something bad happens over and over in your life, there's something you need to change or learn from and NOT do again."

It took a long time to realize some things years ago, but I've researched and found it's a true statement. You'll have to think about it then figure out the answer in solving it. The last few weeks I've had something occur a lot. I won't go into what it is on here but it's interesting that it's a thought process and a learning curve. Each instance will have to be individual, but if you're finding that something is happening to you, sit down and really think it through. I thought I'd just throw that out in case someone is having a problem that's reoccurring.

The afternoon was long, but with the help of facebook friends I got through it. I'm still trying to catch Linda (RV-Dreams.com) in her high scoring.

We did our normal TV watching for the evening.

Days to work 8

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...