Thursday, November 19, 2009

2010 Special Project

My boss emailed from work last night at 11:00pm and said to come in at 8 this morning if I could. That meant going to bed right away. I got to work at 8 and not a soul around. Both bosses were out till later in the morning. Mrs boss stayed till after midnight at work last night. She had a meeting with the teachers this morning. I saw her briefly before leaving.

I decided to figure out the 2010 projects and weeklies. I had already taken my name off the lists, so now went back again to take off the other employee that's quitting when I do. I also read RV-Dreams forum. I haven't done that in awhile.

I left at 12 since I went in early and since it was rainy I didn't do the stuff I was planning. I just went home and did some house work. I was on facebook and someone mentioned ironing. I forgot all about that so got that done. I found Speedy, Jenny and FD5 to chat with for a bit. That was nice to spend time with chat friends. The sun came out later so I went for a walk. It's still in the 70's and I'm loving it. I watched some TiVo shows and actually took a nap since I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. That's a first in a very long time.

Days to work 9 Yep down to the single digits. it's getting so exciting.

1 comment:

Roadrunner Chronicles said...

Dee,
We are excited for you guys. I remember all those months, waiting for the house to sell. Now it is less than ten days! Your time has come...

Finish strong! and we'll see you out here in no time!

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...