Sunday, October 11, 2009

Relaxing - Race

Happy Thanksgiving to all our CANADIAN readers.

I didn’t sleep real late today but didn’t get much accomplished either. I thought I’d work on my beads but instead I sorted out some paperwork and shredded it and worked on our new business cards. They come in handy when we meet people that are interested in RV’ing. I’ve handed out quite a few lately.

I read several blogs and chatted some with Sandra. The NASCAR race started at 3:00 so watched that the rest of the afternoon. There’s just nothing to report today.

Back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

if that photo is your actual fiver..it has one big bad ass slide??..we have never seen one like that on a fifth??

Tumbleweed Dee said...

Yes, the whole side comes out. No narrow hallway inside.

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...