Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meeting RV-Dreamers

I didn't go to bed till 1:45 last night spending time in the chatroom. I'm glad to have people to ask questions and learn from others that ask questions about full timing, or just being on the road. I learn so much.

I read blogs and went through another box of stuff before going to lunch to meet another couple that wants to full time. They're getting ready to downsize and sell the house. We have so much in common except they've been on the road with a fifth wheel and other camping vehicles for several years. We learned a lot from them.

We gave them a few of the books we started out with four years ago. In the process I forgot my camera, so the picture is from the cell phone. Talk about being mad. I wasn't a happy camper forgetting the camera.

Thanks Paul and Jill (aka curley). We had a great time and can't wait till we go camping together.

I visited with mom for awhile then watched the IRL and Nationwide race for the evening.

Working days to quit work 39
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...