Monday, October 12, 2009

Work OK - Vaccum Idea

Raining and nasty day today. Temps dropped to the 50’s. I think the people out west has sent us the colder rainy weather. Thanks.

At work it was more upbeat. Both bosses were in a fairly good mood. The guy with the kids wasn’t there, he emailed them and said he went to Virginia this weekend and didn’t get back. I won’t say all the reasons why. Our meeting this morning was geared around him and complaining. At least it was civil without raising his voice this time.

I took mom to the doctor about her toe that she had surgery on a couple weeks ago. It’s not healing like it’s suppose to, so she’s taking more vitamins and trying to keep it elevated. We also stopped for a few groceries. I want to make some more apple crepes. I just went to the internet for the recipe.

Jim was told at work about a neat little vaccum. If any of you has seen it, please advise. It appears to be great for the RV, but I would hate to get it and not have it work. It seems powerful from the website video. Check it out.

I played in Farmtown and changed my little farm. I lost all the crops in the Farmville and had to start over. I love playing in Facebook, and catching up with everyone.

Working days to quit work 38
This countdown is only for WORKING days.

2 comments:

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

Dee, you have floors to do, no matter where you are, and so I would think that you would want an upright of some sort.
I bought a little Hoover Nanolite Upright at Walmart, after reading reviews. It can be set for carpet or bare floors, and has an onboard hose with tools. The handle slips down for storage. There is a larger model, but I have only two rooms of carpet. It really is good, and it would suck the tits off a boar hog! Might work for you?
I am planning on getting a B & D cordless hand vac for quick clean ups, whenever I can get back to WalMart.
Happy Trails, Penny, TX

Vera said...

I have a B&D cordless hand vac and it is really great. Good suction. I bought it last year and would not want to be without it.

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...