Monday, January 19, 2009

SNOW, WHAT? It's 47 Degrees at Posting!

I didn't sleep but a couple hours, one of those washing machine nights, roll and toss and turn. I'm so tired when I get up I can barely make it the whole five hours of work. By 1:00 I'm dragging. Ok, enough complaining, just don't want to work, that's the problem.

We had a small meeting at the office and they're still on schedule to move to our new location the week after we get back from Vegas. The moving guy wants to meet with Mrs. Boss and me to be sure we understand how to do a smooth move. She'll be at the new place and I'll be at the old place to keep it running with no flaws. We have to put stickers on everything saying where it goes and the names on the people's desk. I can't wait, it's going to be neat. When we get moved I'll be putting everything in it's place in a neat manner.

At 1:00, I picked up mom for groceries. We went to the Fresh market for special foods. I really like that place, but don't go often, too costly. I got back and read blogs and cleaned one of the bathrooms. I received an email from my mother-in-law saying she'll take our huge living room rug. Another problem solved.

I found someone to pack the china, so that is scheduled in March. I'm always thinking, not sure if that's a good thing or bad, but the 'ole mind is very active these days.

We're suppose to get 4-6 inches of snow. It may get rough, but at the moment it's 47 degrees and very pleasant. In 2000 they said 6 inches and we got 24, so you never know. It won't last long. I was going to a self defense class tonight, but too tired, so will be in chat at the regular time. I don't go to work till 1:00pm tomorrow, so will be getting into the worst of the snow.

Days left to sell the condo 4 mths 12 days

1 comment:

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

I have that same pattern rug in my hallway, Dee. Great minds think alike!
Yes, I think that you are getting like Speedy about that w*rking thing. Anxious to hit the road, and start your new life.
Happy Trails, Penny, TX

Easy Going Week - Birthday Party - Tornado Outbreak

 Sharlimar, FL   (Hi 78 Lo 66) It was a normal quieter week than last week. The normal schedule was Wii bowling Monday and Wednesday morning...