Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally, I got to See the Movie, Valkyrie

It's cold, nasty, rainy, but at least 40 degrees today. Black ice, and possibility of snow tonight, but nothing accumulating.

I read blogs and chatted with Deb from RV-Dreams chat. It was good passing some time with her. I can't wait to get on the road to meet up!

At 1:00, we went to the movie that I've been waiting three weeks to see. Valkyrie, with Tom Cruise. I'll see any movie with him in it. It was a great movie, and told about the history of Germany. Great acting. We were the only ones watching, so I could ask questions along the way when I got lost.

We came home and Jim watched the football game and I cleaned up some extra stuff on the laptop computer and condensed some RV information. I also took a couple pictures of what I make with beads. I'm not big into jewelry but stuff that you can use. So, I make Christmas decorations and fun stuff.

Clock











Cat clock and the tail moves

















Days left to sell the condo 4 mths 13 days.

Still planning on an apartment, that way we can have the condo free to show and time to order the RV when we sell. If we don't sell by winter, we can always move in, that's not set in stone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dee,
How clever the clocks are!!Cool idea! Stay warm

squawmama said...

Hi...Just visited your site via Mikes... Have added you to my favorites... We are also full time RVers and right now we are around our home base.... Come visit me and when you do please sign my guestbook.... Looking forward to sharing many places with you...

Donna

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...