Friday, June 27, 2008

Office Move

I got up at 8:00 and had to be at work by 10, so I had some time to do emails and read a few blogs. Nothing special today except a run down on moving the office. They're still not sure where we're going but my meeting with the bosses was to be sure it stays organized. The stuff in the storage shed we have may be going to the new place if it's big enough. Lady boss told me that it's in such a mess that she can't get around to get anything and it's too bad for me to go in because she doesn't want me hurt if I fall. I bet that's a sight. When we move it could be quite interesting on how get it organized again. I still for the life of me can't figure out why they're keeping 18 boxes of magazines dated back to the 80's.

Nothing to report. I came home ate, then watched TV and on chat. I did do a list of what I'd LIKE to do as a timef rame to get on the road. The forums are talking about it. There's three couples that have now sold their house since the rally, so everyone is thinking what should be the schedule. I'll report what I have come up with tomorrow.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 1 yr 8 mths 24 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...