Saturday, June 21, 2008

Movie - Target Date

I finally stayed in bed till I was ready to get up, well kinda sorta. I got a cramp in my foot that woke me up at 9:15 after that it was hopeless to go back to sleep. The first thing after coffee and breakfast was get the bills out. It's been two weeks and they were starting to stack up. I did a couple that will be paid online. Almost all the bills are already paid online, but there were a couple I setup. I'm done now for another month.

I read a bunch of blogs and emails. I'm still behind. I'm paying more attention to what people are doing while on the road. I hate boredom no matter where I am. I'll have a couple hobbies with me, but it will have to be more than that. I guess that's because I'm a Gemini.

We went to a movie at 1pm to see The Happening. It was good, but not something I'd pay a lot of money to see. On the way home we stopped at Block Buster to get the movie Bucket List. Several people have talked about it. So that's tonights movie while I'm in chat.

We figured out a rough date today to get on the road. June 2010. I'll be drawing my SS, we should already have our truck and RV and IF we've sold the condo by then, we can pull out.

Storms are all around us at the moment, we're getting RAIN.

Days left to buy the RV/Truck 1 yr 9 mths 15 hours 30 min (at posting)

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...