Friday, June 20, 2008

Do Over, Do Over Again

The longer this week goes the harder it is to get up. I need a full days sleep. I think the last two weeks are catching up with me. This is Friday so it was the day I work 7 hours from 10-5. It's payroll and invoice day. I had everything almost done, then one of the co-workers didn't take the 30 min lunch like he was suppose to, he took an hour, so I had to redo the time sheet and weekly invoicing. Invoicing is critical at this point. We can't overcharge the client and we can't under charge. It's done in 1/2 hour segments and it makes a difference of 2% or more.

One hour later, the boss tells me they changed the rates on two of our people. Again, had to redo the time sheets and invoices. It was about 4:00 and another error was discovered, not mine, thank goodness just another one of those please change this. I got it all done by 5:00 and I took off. At least I wasn't bored.

After work we went food hopping. Most people bar hop on Friday nights, we food hopped. That was fun. I didn't get into chat till way late. That's going to happen from time to time.

It's the weekend, and it's going to be packed with catch up work from being gone for two weeks.

Days to get on the road 1 yrs 9 mths 1 day

1 comment:

Dan Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...