Thursday, June 19, 2008

Emotions

It was one of those days I was in tears all day. I guess I can blame it on the excitement, getting back to the routine or just plain hormones.

Last night in chat it was mentioned that there's a six minute video on youtube.
The Geeks on tour have a great blog with lots of info about the rally. I hope they're around when we get on the road. I'm going to need them.

I watched the video a couple times today with tears. What fun, what friendship, what freedom. The RV-Dreams rally meant more to me then I thought, it was so great to meet the people I've chatted with for a year. Also, it's possible that we don't have to wait as long as I thought we would to get on the road. Jim is for it too, which still surprises me and I'm very thankful. I think with all the deaths that's happened this week with TV celebrities, Jenny's brother and a couple other people, it's a big fear that something will happen to one of us before we get on the road. I'd at least like to try it since it's been in the back of my mind for years.

Work was ok. At least the time went by faster then yesterday. I like the four hour days. Tomorrow will be back to the payroll/invoicing, so I know most of the day will go fast. After I left at 1:00, I picked up mom to do the grocery shopping. I ran out of everything before we left, so it took awhile to get stocked back up. When we're on the road I doubt if I'll get as much, no place to put it. I need to learn how to take recipes and make a list what I need on a weekly basis and stick to it. A whole new life style of eating along with how to prepare stuff.

I'm still trying to catch up on blogs and emails. Thanks to all that have responded for me to put them on the selling list. I have it organized that there will be a few items every week so watch for emails.

Days to get on the road 1 yr 9 mths 2 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...