Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Want to Get Done NOW!!!

I figured out something this morning. If I have the alarm set, I'm awake all night, when it's not set I sleep very sound. I hate an alarm going off, makes me jump my heart beats too hard and it's like someone yelling at you. Another reason to quit work. On Fridays I sleep, Sunday I sleep, and Tues night I sleep (don't go to work till Noon on Wednesdays). I just have to wait, but at least I know the reason for miserable nights without sleep.

We both got up about 9:00. I wanted to get a lot done today, so I had a reason to get moving. I worked on my messy desk, getting bills out for the month and getting miscellaneous pictures scanned in the computer.


Before I began


Two hours later

I wanted to get a bunch more done, but didn't. I want to get stuff sold and get it out of here and put everything in the room that we're selling. I have to be realistic and think it's still 8 more months before putting the condo up for sale, I DO have some time. I did get my birdhouses and wall decorations on craigslist, that's an accomplishment. I'll work on things little by little.

This picture I took last week but forgot to post. It was so gorgeous! I love storm clouds.

I did some puzzles and read blogs and emails. The day went quite fast. I hope they continue to go as fast as today.

Days to buy the RV/truck 1 yr 8 mths 22 days

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Dee, I always hated the alarm sound as well so I started using just the radio. I found I wasn't so jittery when I got up doing it that way.

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...