Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday-Mommy Day

It sure was hard getting up, but I did something else rather then turn on the alarm. Jim gets up an hour before me so at my time of getting up, he came got me. I still jumped, but it's not like the alarm, so that should work for Sunday nights. I DID sleep all night. I usually wake to music, but I think tomorrow I'll turn it down since I'm such a light sleeper maybe I won't jump as much. It won't be long, I won't have to worry about it.

Work was a little of this and that. We're doing some new techniques with the filing system and also welcomed our new employee. When there's someone coming in or going out (if they tell us they're leaving) we have a lunch for them. After lunch I picked up mom for shopping.

Each week I notice she gets a little weaker. I about didn't get her back this time before she wasn't able to walk well or see right. She laid down on the bed as soon as I got her back to her place. We went to Walmart where I picked up a couple plastic tubs to put stuff in, (like photo albums that's going to the kids) and I got one for all our electronic gadgets which will go with us in the RV. I like having things all in one place, right now most of it is on a book shelf, so the tube will be handy when we sell the bookshelves.

I also went by Roadrunner. because we got hit by lightning again on Friday night and it fried the modem. I still can't get the desktop PC up on and with the help of the technicians sounds like some sort of card in it was hit. At least the modem is working and I'll connect to it by another laptop so we can still sit in the living room with wifi. PC's just isn't my cup of tea, make them work so I can use them. I don't want to have to figure them out to make them work.

Days left to get the RV/Truck 1 yr 8 mths 21 days

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...