Monday, May 19, 2008

No motivation Today

I had to get up early, again, at 6:45am. (I hate Mondays). I was in a deep sleep and in a great dream (I fly a lot). I just wasn't in the mood to work, or do anything so just wanted to sleep most of the morning. I finally found something to do at work so that helped a little bit, but I still didn't want to do anything.

At 1:00 I picked up mom for our Monday shopping and it wasn't raining for the first time in weeks. It was an awesome warm 75 degrees with puffy clouds here and there. We did quite a bit of shopping from place to place mainly for the upcoming trip, but also got groceries. I went to our community center and signed up for WII, a video game that you can play to do exercises. They have bowling tournaments and homerun derbies plus other sports. I signed up for open play just to see what I'd be good at. I also scheduled for a class in August for meditation. I use to be in a meditation class for years in Illinois, I miss it, so thought I'd see how they teach it here.

When I got home I still had time to do my walk around the lake. It's getting breezy and it's from the South. Weatherman says strong to severe storms again tomorrow. We had a good one last night about 7:00 and went past us quickly. We'll see what happens. Tomorrow is the Dr. appointment, so it will be another very long day.

Days left to buy the RV/Truck 2 yrs 11 mths 26 days

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...