Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gathering for the Rally

I was wide awake at 8:30. I had plenty to do and the excitement is building for the rally, there's only 2 more weekends. I wanted to stay in bed till at least 10 but it just didn't happen. After breakfast, I looked over my list of things to do and what to buy. I'm going shopping with mom tomorrow so wanted to get the list ready. I also did a couple surprises to take with me which took longer then I planned, so glad I DID get up when I did.

Then the time consuming thing was re-learning Street Atlas to get a couple routes made out for going to the kids and coming back through TN from Branson. I also wanted to find some geocache searches for a couple of the gals from the RV-Dreams chatroom that want to go geocaching in Branson. I got a few things out to pack then read blogs for a couple hours and of course the online puzzles. I also caught up on some taped TV shows.

I went for a walk around the lake and got some duck pictures. It was 72 degrees and quite breezy so it was a perfect day for a walk. It's great having daylight hours so late it helps in getting more done during the daylight hours.

Nap Time and small brood





















Time left to buy the RV/Truck 2 yrs 11 mths 27 days

1 comment:

Jenny Johnson said...

See even ducks have afternoon naps!! Love the pic of the mama duck teaching the baby ducks to swim.. I bet if they falter she will be first in the water.

Sooon ---- Soon -- the rally will be here!!

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...