Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Long Day

I got up about 9:00, it started out sunny, but a haze came in for the rest of the day, nice 72 degrees. It was a very long day today. I guess I'm anxious for that HIDA (dye for gallbladder) test to be over tomorrow and just wanted to move the day along. There was a meeting in MY room at work so couldn't do much except keep things in order and spent a lot of time going online at Craigslist to each state/city looking for Engineers. That takes time and only came up with a couple resumes. I'm sure glad we now have the business coming in and I'm sure of working till I retire. I know things can happen, but so far so good. I also did a lot of running today to get copies of plans made and to the post office which is a daily run. That's why I'm called a gopher.

When I got home I got supper then started the listings for the emails in getting them separated into groupings. I still need to do the photo albums, so that will be next. Once I start a project, I try to stick with it till it's done. I'd much rather start a bunch of projects, but overtime I know I'll never finish them because I lose interest real quick.

In the RV-Dreams chatroom we're all getting excited about the rally. I look forward in getting on nightly to chat with them.

Days to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs

1 comment:

Mark and Dortha said...

We will be thinking about you during your test. It will be over before you know it.

And, I second it, yes we are looking forward to and counting the days to the rally.

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...