It was 40 when I got up at 7:30 but warmed up to 70 by 3:00pm. I had to get up early to get my every six months blood tests done. I got there early and they weren't open yet. I didn't have to wait long though.
The weathermen say there's more storms in the midwest and Branson was mentioned. I hope it's all done by next month. There's also still snow falling in the west. I'm hoping our RV-Dreams travelers are ok, many are on the move from south to north. The weather here is great, so maybe we should just stay here but have the RV to see the kids in midsummer.
Went to fill up with gas, first time I felt the crunch. I fill up about every 7 weeks and there's a tremendous difference in price in that length of time. I only needed a half tank, it feels better filling up 1/2 at a time.
Work was just putting things away. Put files where they belong. It was so quiet because the guy that left was so loud. The boss is still trying to find several new people. I'll do doing some internet searching tonight.
After work, I went to GirlFriends Kitchen for my monthly supply of meals. It took me 35 min longer because I didn't take mom with me this time to help out. We're set now till we get back from the Branson/kids trip to Illinois. I wanted to work there, but changed my mind. I'd be getting home way to late to get our supper and I don't NEED to work a second job, not yet anyway. If gas gets to high that may change.
When I got home it was time to fix supper and relax with the chatters the rest of the night. Nothing more to report.
Days left to buy the RV/Truck 3yrs ONE DAY
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment