It was storming for awhile last night which brought cool and dry weather today. It got to 72 degrees with partly sunny skies. Quite a difference from yesterday with a lot of humidity. It's suppose to be nice through the weekend.
I got up at 9, went to work at 12. It was fairly quiet today. My bosses are going to be gone tomorrow and Friday so I'm in charge. It's the month end next week and also with the holiday Monday, it's a short week. I thought the boss would have me work full days, but they decided against it, just not enough income coming in yet. (People aren't paying our bills).
There's nothing to report. I need to get a few more things for the trip and stay organized which I'll work on tonight.
I did find out our oldest son found a house that they'll be renting with the option to buy. I'm so happy for him.
Days left to buy the RV/Truck 2 yrs 11 mths 24 days
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
1 comment:
Sherri was not on chat last night but she was working puzzels. When I got home she got me hooked. I worked 4 of the puzzels she had worked and I did not even come close to her time much less yours. I really need to practice. I think I will get the hang of it one day.
Joe and Sherri
Post a Comment