It was a wonderful day today, high 76, a cool breeze and I only worked from 9-1 even though the boss was out of town. I can't believe how one person can make such a difference in an office. It's so quiet you can hear a pin drop. The guy that left is missed because he brought action and attention to the office. Maybe we'll get another one like him someday.
The word that has stuck with me today is "attention". Last night in the chatroom Jenny J brought it up by writing a question and we were suppose to answer, "what do you need?" She said it was to get attention. When you think about it, that word can mean a couple things. One is a soldier standing at attention. Another one is paying attention to something, as in learning from an instructor. Attention can be a criminal who is basically wanting attention to be put in the media or giving him attention if he takes you by gun point. I have no idea what I'm trying to prove or say, but that word sure has stuck with me all day long. Watch people and see what they're doing for "attention". It's interesting. (not EVERYONE, just some folks do things weird for attention, like purple hair.)
The afternoon was great! I got a lot accomplished for the rally and now feel like I have things under control and organized. I ate out with a gal from work because Jim had a special dinner meeting with his boss. All is good and theres:
2 yrs 11 mths 23 days left to buy the RV/Truck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
1 comment:
You have my attention.
Speedy
Post a Comment