Friday, May 30, 2008

Birthday Dinner-Early

Temps got hot today, 88 degrees. I got up when the alarm went off instead of earlier. I was at work at 10 and started the timesheets right away. I had to add a subcontractor which takes some extra time. Several people in and out today to discuss work, so it was a busy place. I was all done with my work by 3:00 so I was trying to find something to do the rest of the day. Four more working days and we'll be going on the trip.

After work we went to Red Lobster for my yearly lobster. I always get so full and then lazy the rest of the night. This is the first time in eight years that I didn't get a full lobster. I got a lobster tail with shrimp. It was fired on an open flame and was it good.

I talked to mom tonight and she's been doing well this week. The pharmacy called and had her come in to exchange out her meds. They were "recalled" and not made right. That was last week so she's better with the new meds. They didn't change them they just weren't made like the former ones. Something else to keep an eye on.

This is short tonight, just nothing more to report.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 2 yrs 11 mths 15 days.

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...