Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun Gorgeous Day

Today was women's defense day so I had to get up by 7:30 to get to the defense class by 9:00. We had 3 new ladies and one younger one, keeping up with them was a new challenge. I'm learning a lot and loving the class. We're going to be putting out flyers for new prospects. I left at 12:00, got home had lunch and since it was such a wonderful day at 84 degrees, I walked to mom's.

Mom lives in a new retirement home 15 minutes walking distance. It has small hills and with the heat it was quite a walk. Mom wanted to know some things about the computer and showed me the cards that she's made this week. She does a really good job. Mom also got a booklet from the Bond Park Senior Center that is very interesting. I'm going on Monday to pick up some info and sign up for a couple classes. One is WII, they have bowling, baseball and a couple other games on computer to get you moving. They also have line dancing. I'll check it out. Jim won't go, he says he's not old enough. That will give me something to do in the afternoons that I don't work.

We watched the Busch (Nationwide) race and I read all the blogs to catch up. I found a couple more new ones that are great on how to live the lifestyle of full time. Our Odyssey on Earth Day.

Looks like some storms are brewing for later tonight, that will cool us down again.

Days left to buy the RV/Truck 3 yrs 18 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Jim a few sessions of Line Dancing and he will feel old enough

Speedy

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...