Friday, April 25, 2008

BORING Day

Nice day, warm 83 degrees. I wish I was out walking, but work is 10-5 on Fridays. When I got to work the Mr. Boss told me that his wife went to the mountains for a LaCross game with her son. (He's in college and plays LaCross). I was in charge most of the afternoon, but everyone was busy with something and I didn't hear a thing out of place.

I'm making another list for the Rally and need to buy some stuff so this next week will be going shopping. I also will switch winter to summer clothes this weekend.

Just nothing to say, and I'm too tired to think.

Days to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 19 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...