Nice day, warm 83 degrees. I wish I was out walking, but work is 10-5 on Fridays. When I got to work the Mr. Boss told me that his wife went to the mountains for a LaCross game with her son. (He's in college and plays LaCross). I was in charge most of the afternoon, but everyone was busy with something and I didn't hear a thing out of place.
I'm making another list for the Rally and need to buy some stuff so this next week will be going shopping. I also will switch winter to summer clothes this weekend.
Just nothing to say, and I'm too tired to think.
Days to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 19 days
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment