It was pouring rain all day. Off and on really hard at times. We need the rain so bad that it was really nice.
Work went really well with the chore of the payroll. It was done in record time. I couldn't get in my room that I normally do my work because of a meeting with some clients. I thought it would be over by noon, but they stayed till 5:00. I was bored the rest of the afternoon, but it's still getting paid.
We went out to dinner with our friends. I came home and got ready for the chatroom rv-dreams. We're having a birthday party for one of the chat fellers. Roz. Happy Birthday!!!!
Days to buy RV/truck 3 yrs 2 mths 7 days
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Day Trip - Drum Circle - Meeting - Decorating
Shalimar, FL (Hi 87 Lo 65) Ahhhh heat relief Perfect Temps This was a whole week of extra fun on top of what I normally do. I made eve...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment