Saturday, March 22, 2008

Preparing Taxes

I had to get up early to go to my self defense class, at least it was after the sun was up. We didn't have class last month so it's been awhile. I thought I'd lift some hand weights and do some exercises before going to this class, but of course I didn't. I'll probably be sore tomorrow.

Jim started the taxes. He had to wait for me to find last years taxes. Of course I couldn't find the folder for a couple hours. We have to pay again on state taxes but get back on Federal. Jim figured we should keep the condo for another two years to get the tax break. We'll sell in 2011. I was thinking with HOA, property taxes and upkeep, it would be cheaper to rent. It doesn't appear that's the case. So on we go. Waiting for time and closer to retirement.

I saw a beautiful huge sun dog this morning. More bad weather is usually a result. Sure was pretty and I didn't have my camera.

The evening was spent reading blogs and chats.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 23 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...