Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lazy Easter Sunday

We both didn't wake up till 9:30 today. Jim is usually always up by 8:30, so guess we were both tired out. It was a normal Sunday, Jim read the paper and I caught up on emails, blogs and forums. I put a corn beef and cabbage dinner in the crockpot that needs to cook for 9 hours. I love those types of meals.

I did 5 hours of puzzle on www.jigzone.com. I was going to walk around the area, but never did get up to do that. I got a call from an old friend in my school days, thanks Jeff, nice to hear from you. He'll be joining with reading the blog. We also heard from our older son. No flooding in the St. Louis area where he is and the family is doing just fine.

A very quiet day. We both watched a lot of the basketball games, and I went on chat in the evening. What a day of nothing.

For those that may be planning to go on the road. We got a book from the rally that's quite interesting and may answer some questions. RV Retirement, How to travel part-time or full-time in a recreational vehicle by Jane Kenny. She was giving a couple seminars at the Rally in Georgia.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 22 days.

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...