Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today was a special one, it was mom's birthday, age 85. She's in fairly good shape, and lives a retirement home, but is very independent and still gets her own meals. Happy Birthday!!!

I went to work 12 to 5 which was just a normal long day. All I did was sort out plans, got them in drawers and changed the front index card to say what's in each drawer. I'm really tired because I didn't sleep hardly any last night. I kept thinking about that ticket. What if you get one on the road, do you stay in that area till the court date? Do you just pay it? I'm hoping since we'll have out of state license, we'll be better off. At least it won't be here in this area.

After work, I took mom and the lady downstairs to Golden Corral. She's also 85 and they got along just fine. It was fun watching them, like two teenage gals. At the Corral there was a big meeting going for Hillary Clinton campaign. A lot of other people were talking about it.

I spent the rest of the evening with emails, blogs and a long call to my girlfriend that works in Yellowstone National Park. They've been in an RV for 13 years. I can't wait to get out there to join them.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 19 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was worried about you last night you did not show up to chat. Now I hear you were pulled over by the police! Watcha gona do when the come for you Bad Girl Bad Girl
LOL

Speedy

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...