Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gorgeous Day!

I went to work from 9-1 and glad I had the afternoon off. It sure was pretty today temps to 76 degrees. The trees are in bloom and birds are singing and the wind is blowing about 25mph. I was taught very young that spring winds brings things alive, so it's not bothering me.

I got the brake light fixed, the license plate frame taken off as per the cops orders. Now to find a lawyer. I'll do that next week. I have a lawyer, but want to check someone that deals with traffic only instead of someone that mostly deals with murder trials. It's like looking for a doctor that deals with feet instead of brains.

I spent the rest of the afternoon on emails and walking. The evening was cleaning up the computer room and sorting out stuff to sell. I'm still listing things to put in the RV. I went yesterday and got some "light weight" silicon cupcake dishes, a spatula and cake pan for the RV. Charles had cupcake baking dishes and said there's many uses for them. The later hours it was onto the rv-dreams chat room and waiting for Jim to call.

Jim likes the conferences. He's meeting a lot of people from all over the world that deals with call centers. He's glad he got to go. All is well with him.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 18 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...