Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dumping and Preparing

The time change made it look late when I got up. 11:30am. It was great sleeping in. I had a lot of energy today and felt great for the first time in a long time. I think it's because this week I have so much going on and have plenty to do . I have to be busy to stay happy. Type A's are like that. I decided to clean up a bit. There's a pile of magazines behind my lounge chair that needed some attention. Some RV magazines are from 2005. I thought I'd read some of the articles, but I'm tired of the pile so threw out the whole pile. I also got busy on some other little spaces and threw out a bunch of stuff. I came up with 4 large bags of stuff. Little by little I'll get this place in shape. I also wrote out a list of the stuff I'd really like to take with us. The list is very short but I'm sure I'll add more as time goes on.

I loaded Street Atlas for our trip, made a list for packing which I'll do on Thursday afternoon after work. The rest of the afternoon we both took another look on the internet some of the new 2008 RV's and rechecked some ideas we had last year. With some discussion we've added the Holiday Rambler, Presidential Suite (saw one at the RV show) and hopefully we'll see a few others at the Rally. What a fun day. It's lighter later, makes it nice. I love this time of year.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 2 mths 5 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...