Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cold for the First Day of Spring

I thought Spring was here, but it's windy and cold. It did creep up to 60 deg but it was very chilly. I had a lot of stuff to do at work, so the 4 hours went fast. I didn't have anything planned in the afternoon so tackled the pantry. I threw out a bunch of stuff and put some cooking/baking pans in the box to take to GFC or the needy. I'm still writing down what I'd LIKE to take in the RV.

I'll start getting ready for the June trip before long. I love having something to plan for in the future. We're going to St. Louis in June with the treadmill for our son. This is the first of a few trips up that way with our "stuff". One thing that was suggested at the seminars is to list the stuff you don't want and give it to you kids. IF they don't want it, that's when you put it on Ebay, Craigslist, or have a garage sale.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 25 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is what we did Dee. The kids came and got what they wanted and the rest went to GW and we are leaving some of it to go with the sale of the house. Not much left now so maybe by next year we will have everything gone.

Speedy

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...