Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back to the Grind

It wasn't hard getting up this morning, but that wasn't until 10am. I go to work at 11:30 so had plenty of time. It was a very quiet afternoon. I noticed the boss bought the machine, that broke a couple months ago, that puts holes in paper and then you put in a comb, for the plastic spine to make books. They used my wages to get it, since it was 3 days worth. I don't get paid unless I work so that gave them some extra cash.

We're suppose to get some hard storms tonight, but it's not for sure. All I did was think about the weekend. I'm still going through all the paper and announcements we received this weekend.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 1 mth 26 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...