Monday, February 11, 2008

Yearly Checkup

This was the first Monday in a very long time that I was awake before the alarm went off. I slept all night, better mark this an historical date. I'm really busy at work so the day went fast. I was off by 1:00 and stopped for groceries on my way home. I had my yearly doctors appointment at 4:45 so had plenty of time to catch up on emails and a few blogs. I ended up watching CNN and getting caught up on the news.

At 4:00 I picked up mom, her appointment is the same time, and took off to the doctor. He was running an hour behind so we watched the evening news in the office. I went first, looks like I'll live for awhile. I'm having a bit of trouble with weight, sugar and the HDL but other then that I'm fine. I go back in three months. I feel good about considering my age. Mom is doing ok, but doctor doesn't want her to drive anymore at all.

When I finally got back home, my friend called and wanted to go out to eat. I picked up Jim and away we went. She came back to the house with us for a nice chat. It's been a long time since I've done that.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3yrs 3 mths 3 days

No comments:

St. Patrick's Day - Council Meeting - Concert

 Shalimar, FL   (Hi  63  Lo 47)    I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT THE FONT IT TOO SMALL. JUST DO A CONTROL +  AND IT WILL ENLARGE. CONTROL   -(min...