Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sneezing

I was in a very deep sound sleep last night, at 2:15am I had a sneezing spell that just didn't want to quit. I think I sneezed 30 times in 2 hours. I got up and went to the living room chair to see if I could get some kind of control. It did stop so went back to bed in the second bedroom. Jim was sound asleep and I didn't want to wake him. I got a couple more hours of sleep before having to get up for work. At work I just kept getting worse. I sneezed and the nose running routine. What's up with that? A cold that came on that quick is very abnormal, but this whole winter has been abnormal. I had just mentioned on chat last night that I seldom get sick or get a cold, guess I jinxed myself. So, for the next six days I'll be dealing with a bunch of cold medications and feeling miserable. I'm sure glad I worked four hours today. I went to bed till time to get up and get supper.

There's several people that do jigsaw puzzles on the road, but they do take up a lot of room and very hard to keep in one place if you're moving on the road. My mom introduced me to www.jigzone.com. What a great website. The puzzles are different size pieces and you can choose different types of cuts. There's a time counter at the bottom so you can always be challenged with time getting it done. Now I have two hobbies, chat and jigsaw puzzles.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3yrs 3mths 2 days

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...