Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finally Some Rain

We got rain! North Carolina is in a severe drought and if there's any rain in the area, it's usually a drop or two. Today it rained off and on all day plus we got a little during the night. It will take a couple hurricanes or tropical storms to get the levels back to normal, but we'll take anything we can get.

I felt lousy today, but not as bad as yesterday. If I got up too quick my head spins. It's just a head cold.

Work was five hours today. I'm writing up little blurbs for every project we've done in the past year and half that I've been there. It takes a lot of research. Not much else to write about.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3yrs 3 mths 1 day

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...