Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day 2008

A cold sunny morning. Jim was off today. He takes off every year to watch the two qualifying races for the Daytona 500. It's always on a Thursday afternoon. I joined him at 1:00 when I got off work.

Jim gave me a card and candy for Valentines. He's such a darling. I got a card, but didn't get candy this year. I feel bad for not doing that. We agreed not to get anything this year, he broke his agreement.

We're going to the Hurricanes hockey game tonight. I'll report the score when I get back.
I'm still not feeling up to par, if colds last 6 days, I still have 3 to go. When I got some meds for the cold I remembered I haven't checked out the medicine cabinet. We have a small closet in the hallway with a bunch of shelves. I put all our meds and health supplies in there, which keeps it all organized. Now, I have to figure out what to keep and where to put them in the RV. I've read lately meds shouldn't be where it gets too cold, too hot or too humid. Another problem to try to solve. I try to keep the layout of the 5er in mind when I do anything. I still have time to figure it out.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 3 mths 0 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...