Monday, February 4, 2008

Typical Monday

I don't sleep well on Sunday nights, but last night it was even worse. I had a stomach ache that just wouldn't let up. The 6:30 hour came up really quick. At work there were three of us that was like zombies, so I wasn't alone. I came home and took a nap for about an hour. When I got up, I did the ironing, swept the floor got supper then crashed in the recliner. Back to chat for the evening, but I'm planning on going to bed early tonight.

I did walk around the rooms and came up with an idea for the pictures on the wall. I think I'll put little labels with prices on the back and they'll be ready to sell. I still have a few things to put on Ebay, may do that this weekend. I'm always thinking ahead. It keeps my mind active on the future.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 3 mos 10 days

No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...