I don't sleep well on Sunday nights, but last night it was even worse. I had a stomach ache that just wouldn't let up. The 6:30 hour came up really quick. At work there were three of us that was like zombies, so I wasn't alone. I came home and took a nap for about an hour. When I got up, I did the ironing, swept the floor got supper then crashed in the recliner. Back to chat for the evening, but I'm planning on going to bed early tonight.
I did walk around the rooms and came up with an idea for the pictures on the wall. I think I'll put little labels with prices on the back and they'll be ready to sell. I still have a few things to put on Ebay, may do that this weekend. I'm always thinking ahead. It keeps my mind active on the future.
Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 3 mos 10 days
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lab Work - Newsletters - New Physicians - Packing - Vacation in Destin
Shalimar and Destin, FL (Hi 86 Lo 74) The week started with the vampire. I found out why doctors don't ask for A1C anymore. The ...
-
IN LOVING MEMORY The Lord has another angel in heaven. Dee's mom, Vena Spurlock, has passed away at the age o...
-
(Chesterton, IN) - We're both tired. I think there is something to the age thing, just can't keep up the pace that we use to. I...
-
Shalimar, FL (Hi 77 Lo 65) I'm doing the blog early because I'm on the way to Illinois for a week with the kids and my sister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment