Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl XLII

I'm at a super bowl party, never dreamed I'd be here, but that's ok, I'm waiting for the commercials and the half time. We're with some really good friends and the time with them is precious.

Today was laid back. I didn't get up till 9:30, same as yesterday. I love my weekend sleep ins. Today was catch up on the monthly bills, budgets and all the financial stuff. I do that every first Sunday of the month. I'm surprised that we did really well last month. We're trying hard to cut back every month 20% on expenses. Gas went up, food went down, that's a good thing.

I got caught up on all the blogs and a couple forums, read some news articles (about rv'ing) then watched a couple of my tivo'd tv shows. Just a very lazy day.

As I was going out the door, there was a wonderful sunset. I just had to share.

I'd like to say thank you to all the friends and family that are following along with this blog. It means a lot to me.

Days left to buy the RV/truck 3 yrs 3 mths 11 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...