Saturday, February 9, 2008

RACING STARTED

Today was the beginning of race season. Pre-race entertainment started early. The Arca200 started at 4:00. The Bud Shootout was on at 8:00. I love NASCAR racing. Daytona 500 is next weekend. We never plan much for Sundays during racing season.

I'm taking care of two kitties for someone that's gone for the weekend. The cats are Oscelots, and a real joy to play with, they're very active.

I did a few things to get ready for tomorrow's Ebay selling. I also made a list of some of the items I'd like to have appraisals. I'm not sure what's worth much, but made a list for possibilities, who knows, I may be surprised.

We walked around the lake today for fresh air and some excersise. It's about 1 1/4 miles if you do two laps. Lots of ducks and the water level isn't bad at all for as dry as it is in the area. It was 66 degrees today, awesome.

Days to buy RV/truck 3yrs 3mths 5 days

No comments:

Electronics Assistants - Birthday Party - Sing-a-long

  Shalimar, FL    (Hi   80  Lo  65) Sunday was so much fun and a learning experience. About 15 school kids came in to help residents with ce...